Monday, July 25, 2005

Comex Baby-Room Preparations

Well I have started to tear out the carpet in our other bedroom, preparing to install the hardwood flooring I bought from Costco. The carpet desperately needed to go. It was disgustingly dirty with old dog and cat dander. Charlie our old siamese cat found the desire to pee in the corners as well, marking them. That always leaves a lovely smell that never wants to go away.

After tearing the carpet out, I painted the room a light green. Christine really wanted to try and go for the jungle theme, and the color matches perfectly with the other apparel. Once the paint dried, then her dad, Armand, and I installed the flooring. It went in better than any of the other hardwood laminate flooring I have installed. It came out great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home